Visiting LA

For Tourists and New Vegans. Short list of top Vegan Restaurants and a fun Touristy Todo list combining Vegan destinations with typical LA fun.

Visiting LA

Postby Kayveg132 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:17 am

I'll be taking a trip to LA the 8-10th of August for my birthday with my omni boyfriend and vegan best friend.
Since i only have a short time what in your opinon is a must see/do? I really enjoyed having a bonfire at dockweiler beach last time i was there, so i def wanna do that again. I'm also wondering where to have my birthday dinner, some place nice and vegan friendly (doesnt have to be 100% vegan). And i also wondered about shopping, i just looked at humanitarie's website and while i loved most everything on there, it's a bit expensive for me, is everything in the store like that?
Thanks so much and sorry for all the questions, i just wannna have this trip planned out before i go
Kayveg132

Re: Visiting LA

Postby lex on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:40 pm

This is a list I made up about two years ago. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15

It all depends on where you are staying. There are great vegan eats all over. Check out quarrygirl.com for restaurant ideas, depending on where you are from you'll probably find some food bits that seem out of this world that might only be found here in LA!
lex
Site Admin

Return to Welcome Tourists & New Vegans