Stuff I Eat

A refuge for healthy vegans living the high carb low fat lifestyle in the 3rd most overweight city in the USA. Pics and reviews of restaurants that cater to the oil free low fat McDougall Munchers

Stuff I Eat

Postby lex on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:54 pm

Hey Lex !

We can make our tacos without oil. We already have customers on Dr. McDougall's plan and we use no oil on the shells by request. Our cooked kale greens don't have oil, carrot untuna sandwich or by itself, the enchilada pie without the savory sauce. Also our create-a-salad. We cake also make our yams without oil, the burritos, (on the Lava Burrito, just request no savory sauce). Hopefully this helps. Looking forward to your visit.

All the best,
Stuff I Eat

hopefully will have some pics to share in a day or two! or heck maybe even tonight :)
lex
Site Admin

Re: Stuff I Eat

Postby quarrygirl on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:27 pm

you will LOVE this place! so many healthy, fresh vegetables. this is my fave place in LA right now!!!
quarrygirl

Postby lex on Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:00 pm

The location just sucks for me since its 405 there and back so I'm in hell at least one part of the trip or both ways.

But you know what I've contacted quite a few vegan/veg places and they are the FIRST ones who responded. I was beginning to loose hope and now I'm super jazzed because they have other McDougall Clients!!!
lex
Site Admin

Postby lex on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:28 pm

OMG we had such an awesome McDougall Healthy meal at Stuff I Eat today!

Tacos, Burrito & Yams! HANDS DOWN THESE ARE THE BEST TACOS IN LA!!! Pics and more info to come! We got heavy traffic on the 405 going down, but it was a breeze back. I'm going to be developing Sig Alert Stuff I eat traffic plans. If there is no traffic it only takes 10 minutes breezing down the 405.
lex
Site Admin

Postby quarrygirl on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:05 pm

i am SO GLAD you liked it! honestly, what have i been telling you?! it's the best food in LA! the breakfast platter and enchilada plate are also to die for. i am sure they could make them extra healthy if you ask...

i can't wait to see your pix! put that shit up on the healthy vegans!
quarrygirl

Postby lex on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:04 pm

http://www.thehealthyvegans.com/2009/10 ... t-too.html We are like a week behind on our blog due to family in town, but we'll be rocking out the backlog!
lex
Site Admin

Return to McDougall Eating In Los Angeles