Vegan Tattoo artist?

Doctors, Nutritionists, Personal Trainers, Cooking Classes etc

Vegan Tattoo artist?

Postby Bridget on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:37 pm

I just moved out here and I'm looking for a Vegan tattoo artist. Anyone know of a shop, or an artist? I would LOVE a straight edge/vegan artist, but I really only want a vegan artist to do my work. Send me a line if anyone knows of any!
Mahalo,
Bridget Clarke
Bridget

Re: Vegan Tattoo artist?

Postby lex on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:12 am

http://www.vegantattoos.com/ I found this link on this thread http://forums.quarrygirl.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=41 but no luck on finding a vegan tattoo artist. I hate to say it, but you'll probably have to call several tattoo parlors and just ask! I bet my bottom dollar you'll find one in less than 5 calls provided you ask each place if they know a vegan tattoo artist or ask around if they say "no".
lex
Site Admin

Postby Bridget on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:47 pm

Hey, yeah I got that link too. I think calling will be my best bet! I'll post when I find one!
Bridget

Postby nicol on Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:53 pm

I have a vegan tattoo.
I had to find an artist that would order the ink from this place:
http://www.workhorseirons.com/Store/Tattoo_Ink.php
It cost a little extra. My tattoo is all black. The tattoo artist was vegan (this was in Florida). She said it took much longer because the ink would dry up faster. She also had to use a longer needle. At the end of it she let me keep the ink but said she wouldn't use that brand again because it was inconvenient. I thought it was worth the trouble. I bought vitamin E (vegan) oil instead of neosporin to put on the tattoo after. A friend of mine also has a vegan ink tattoo but he got it using the traditional tapping method.
Good luck
nicol

Postby JAMES SPOONER on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:53 pm

Hey everyone. Im new to the boards but thought I should chime in on this thread. I have not only been vegan for 20 years, I conduct an all vegan tattoo procedure. If you are here in LA and want to get a completly vegan tattoo from the ink to the aftercare, come check me out at TIMELESS TATTOO. You can check out my work at jspooner.wordpress.com

James Spooner
Timeless Tattoo
738 n. vine st.
LA CA 90038
332 461 1233

see ya around.
JAMES SPOONER

Postby srad77 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:53 pm

hi there,
my name is sara radovanovitch.
i'm a vegan tattoo artist in los angeles (silver lake).
i use all vegan ink and supplies, and have been actively involved in the animal rights movement for over 20 years.
i currently tattoo at alchemy tattoo
3321 w. sunset blvd.
los angeles, 90026
323-666-1313
<3
srad77

Postby Chris136 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:33 pm

annnnnd another one. ha. I moved out here last year. 100 percent vegan pigments and application process. Feel free to ask any and all questions about what i use and why other products arent vegan, im happy to help in any way i can. its good to see other vegan tattooers on here. the more the better.

Chris136
www.chris136.com
www.facebook.com/chris136rva

Nathan's Tattoos and Piercing
7222 Topanga Canyon Blvd,
Canoga Park, CA
Chris136

Return to Vegan Service Providers