Vegan Green

Say hello to other Vegans in LA. Feel free to be brief or long winded. What part of LA you live in? Favorite Veg spots. Anything else that you don't feel is too personal for the internet!

Vegan Green

Postby LisaGreen on Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:43 pm

Hi fellow Vegans & all,

I'm a west LA Vegan who resigned from the corporate world last December to pursue my eco business full time. I design and screen print messages about peace, the environment, human rights, gender equality, veganism/animal rights, sexuality and spirituality. I print on organic cotton t's from American Apparel, using non toxic paints. In addition I print my designs on cloth bags and I hand pour scented 100% soy candles with natural wicks.

I'm interested in networking with others to expand my business. I currently sell at local farmer's markets (Mar Vista, DT City Hall, SilverLake) plus the West LA Whole Foods Merchant Market and on the Venice boardwalk. I'm seeking wholesale opportunities, cross marketing opportunities, and local events.

I welcome all suggestions. Please stop by and check out my vegan good karma organic t's and reusable cloth bags. My prices are very reasonable an organic t for $15 or a bag for $6. You can also check me out online www.greenearthcreations.com.

If you love my stuff please recommend me to others!! I hope to attend a get together soon to meet everyone in person.

Vegan Love,

Lisa Green
Lisa Green
Owner, Green Earth Creations
www.greenearthcreations.com
LisaGreen

Re: Vegan Green

Postby lex on Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:35 am

welcome to the forum Lisa! You should talk to Eko Zone in Venice about carrying your products!
lex
Site Admin

Re: Vegan Green

Postby LisaGreen on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:14 am

Yes, I approached the owner of Eko Zone but he's stocked up at the moment. I will make a point to stop back by there in Spring to reintroduce myself.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Vegan Love,
Lisa
Lisa Green
Owner, Green Earth Creations
www.greenearthcreations.com
LisaGreen

Return to Introduce Yourself [Start Here For Posting]