My Vegan in Pasadena

Breaking news on new Vegan Eating Venues

Re: My Vegan in Pasadena

Postby Gauri Radha on Sun May 02, 2010 3:04 pm

I wanted to take my mom to Loving Hut in Alhambra for lunch today, but turns out they are closed on Sundays and Mondays. At least I think they are? Though the website says they're open on Sundays from 1pm onwards, when I called I kept getting the machine (I called way too many times trying to see if they were open.)

Anyways, since we couldn't tell if LH was open or not, we went to My Vegan on Arroyo instead for lunch, and this time tried out the pineapple rice and the papaya salad. Both were fine, but next time I'm going to stick with my green curry obsession and order that.

We stopped in at the Arroyo Whole Foods afterwards, and I bought some SunFlour Rugula cookies (they look to be vegan) as well as vegan carrot cake slice and an Earth Cafe lemon flavor cheesecake slice. I had to park in the underground parking garage off Bellevue, because street parking is a pipe dream on weekends. The cashier who rang me up was really nice and told me that this particular WF is going to expand their vegan line even more due to the high volume of customer requests for vegan items. So that's great news!! :mrgreen:
Punjabi Vegan Hindu Dancer
Gauri Radha

Previous

Return to New Vegan Eats