Moby @ RFD WEHO Brunch today

Moby @ RFD WEHO Brunch today

Postby lex on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:14 pm

Saw Moby filling up after his NYE concert last night at the Real Food Daily in WEHO. RFD WEHO has a great Sunday brunch menu! Don't miss the Omelets!
lex
Site Admin

Re: Moby @ RFD WEHO Brunch today

Postby quarrygirl on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:08 am

you went back to RFD?!?!?!?!? was your food free of scrub brush bristles this time?! ;)

i have never been there for brunch...
quarrygirl

Postby lex on Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm

They had a special New Years Day brunch (which is just their regular sunday brunch) I can't believe you've never been there for BRUNCH!!! GO THERE THIS SUNDAY AND GET AN OMELET with cashew cheese/black beans/etc We were initially going to The Trails Cafe, but called and their vegan items were low so we made the detour and I got pancakes figuring they couldn't sneak anything into them aside from 5lbs of oil.
lex
Site Admin

Postby quarrygirl on Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:52 pm

alright, next time i go to RFD, it will be for brunch on your recommendation. i have been dying to try trails!!!! the vegan menu availability just seems so hit and miss.

BTW, what you said on my blog was spot on now that i think of it...all the RFD mexican stuff tastes exactly the same. i think pure luck is the same way; they just have 3 dishes and keep rearranging them.
quarrygirl

Return to Vegan Celeb Spotter