alicia silverstone at seed in venice

alicia silverstone at seed in venice

Postby quarrygirl on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:25 am

saw her there on sunday! around 10:30 am. she was chatting it up with eric and admiring la's newest vegan restaurant. she obviously has good taste! :D
quarrygirl

Re: alicia silverstone at seed in venice

Postby lex on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:30 pm

Ah you all were there early! We didn't get there until 1pm. I've been wondering when someone would spot her! Nice work!\

Question: How was her complexion? Usually she's a walking "before" ad for Proactive and it really gives veganism a bad name! I've always wanted to give her this link http://www.drmcdougall.com/med_acne.html its a high fat vegan diet that clogged our pores with veggie oil sludge that becomes a bacteria feast!
lex
Site Admin

Postby quarrygirl on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:22 pm

wait, you are saying usually she has a bad complexion? in person, have you seen her? or do you mean on screen?

not to be all gossipy about her appearance (LOL!), but when i saw her she (and her skin) looked great. she walked in and i kind of stared at her just because she was so pretty, without realizing she was famous, and then i was like "oh shit, that's alicia silverstone!" so she looked good! skin looked clear, and she was way littler than i imagined. yay veganism!

it is easy to eat way to much fat though, i need to look into this dr mcdougall business. i have been eating his soups (from whole foods) for lunch FOR YEARS, and i love them. they are so much healthier than the other soup/noodle brands like simply asia and the like. i will have to read up on him more.

anyways, i digress...alicia looked fab! :)
quarrygirl

Postby lex on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:05 am

awesome good to hear! You don't remember those zit pics of her? I think someone got her the McDougall Message because it was hard to find these pics! Peta had a lot of info on her new great complexion so congrats Alicia!

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/06/28 ... tone-acne/
lex
Site Admin

Return to Vegan Celeb Spotter