vegan thai restaurants, which is the best?

Re: vegan thai restaurants, which is the best?

Postby quarrygirl on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:13 am

doesn't count!!!!!! bulan is vegetarian!!! ;)

no seriously though, THANKS for recommending that. i have been wanting to try bulan forever, and your mini review just pushed me over the edge. that dish sounds amazing!
quarrygirl

Postby lex on Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:45 pm

I have talked to a few other people who Rave about Bulan, too. Before MCafe went down the hill in quality & opened the Culver location, I would always drive out there and see Bulan and be like, hell I made it this far, I'm going to MCafe... Not any more! I'll give Bulan a shot one of these days.
lex
Site Admin

Postby Kevin on Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:58 pm

I like Vegan House. I took my friend Matt (a meat eater) there last Friday and he said it was one of the best meals he has had in Los Angeles. It's good, but not THAT good. Then again, we were drunk so that could have something to do with it...
Kevin

Postby susielol on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:19 pm

My hubby and I love Vegan Glory! :P Have yet to be disappointed by one of their dishes, and I can't say that about any other Vegan restaurant that I have tried, Thai or not!
susielol

Postby Gauri Radha on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:39 am

Vegan Plate was quite good; I've only tried a few of these restaurants so far though.

From this forum and QG's blog, I have an ever-growing list of all types of places to go to in Los Angeles, either vegan restaurants or vegan-friendly restaurants. I've crossed off only a few of them so far, there are still so many I've yet to visit.
Punjabi Vegan Hindu Dancer
Gauri Radha

Previous

Return to Vegan Food By Catagories