Vegan Cookie

Vegan Cookie

Postby lex on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:01 pm

Vegan Cookies are a plenty in LA. My vegan cookie snobbishness level has risen to the point where only a few will satisfy my urges. I remember the good old days 7 years ago when an RFD vegan cookie was worth it's weight in gold. Now I turn my nose up at them. Native Foods carried this frosted gluten free vegan cookie for a short time this year. It was the most amazing of creations. I wish I had a photo. I'd ride my bike to the Westwood location to justify the gluttony. Now I stick to Michelle's Vegan Cookies because they taste great, have a nice texture and are super low in fat and calories.

Please post up some Vegan Cookie Photos and where you got them in LA
lex
Site Admin

Re: Vegan Cookie

Postby Gauri Radha on Sat May 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Cool thread, I made a similar one over on QG's board. So far I have tried Uncle Eddie's vegan cookies and the raspberry rugula made by SunFlour Bakery. Both quite good. I am on the lookout for more local delicious vegan cookies though, so hopefully people post about where they've been getting their cookie fix in LA these days. Hehe.
Punjabi Vegan Hindu Dancer
Gauri Radha

Postby joanc on Wed May 19, 2010 9:11 am

I like Michelle's as well, because it's a really nice, chewy cookie with plenty of flavor and good ingredients. However, I cannot get the individually packaged cookies anymore. At Mother's, they only sell Michelle's cookies by the bag now. I'm very disappointed.

I like Veggie Grill's oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, but they're not chocolatey enough. I've never been a fan of those Sunspire grain-sweetened vegan chocolate chips.
joanc

Postby Michealleo on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:28 am

hi i am gluten intolerance ... and it would be really helpful for me if you share that cookie recipe here and i also want you to upload that photo if it is possible .. i believe that it's really difficult for me figure it out that what food is good for me or what it not ..
Michealleo

Postby joy2397 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:37 am

lex wrote:Vegan Cookies are a plenty in LA. My vegan cookie snobbishness level has risen to the point where only a few will satisfy my urges. I remember the good old days 7 years ago when an RFD vegan cookie was worth it's weight in gold. Now I turn my nose up at them. Native Foods carried this frosted gluten free vegan cookie for a short time this year. It was the most amazing of creations. I wish I had a photo. I'd ride my bike to the Westwood location to justify the gluttony. Now I stick to Michelle's Vegan Cookies because they taste great, have a nice texture and are super low in fat and calories.

Please post up some Vegan Cookie Photos and where you got them in LA

This is an awesome post! Thank you so much for sharing here!
joy2397

Return to Vegan Food By Catagories