Vegan Sushi

Re: Vegan Sushi

Postby lex on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:01 am

Well Sushi Roku of Santa Monica stopped the Heirloom Tomato Roll! We were horrified, but luckily the bartender told us about the seasonal replacement the Harvest Roll. That is an onion wrapped around the sushi! It was fun and fantastic. Their regular veggie roll is tasty, too, but not as photogenic. Just skip the hub-bub and stroll past the indifferent hostess and plop down at the booze bar (not the sushi bar) and order a Kirin Light and the bartender will be happy to quickly fill your sushi order!
Attachments
sushirokuharvestroll.jpg
sushirokuharvestroll.jpg (84.67 KiB) Viewed 923 times
lex
Site Admin

Postby quarrygirl on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:46 am

i'm totally craving sushi now. i went to sushi roku once, but unfortunately didn't order anything more exciting than an avocado roll. :) great choice for healthy food though, vegan sushi!
quarrygirl

Postby Gauri Radha on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:28 pm

I must go to Shojin soon. Every time I see their vegan sushi photos I am so ready to hop in my car and drive over there.
Punjabi Vegan Hindu Dancer
Gauri Radha

Postby lex on Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Its the BEST experience ever! They are so nice and its such a fun time. I think I have parking instructions on their forum post, but just park in the parking garage at Little Tokyo and drive up to the 2nd or 3rd level and cross into the mall via the floating walkway from the garage into the mall and don't forget to get your ticket validated at shojin!
lex
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Vegan Food By Catagories