COOportunity has some vegan halloween candy

COOportunity has some vegan halloween candy

Postby lex on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:37 pm

Peanut Butter and Orange Dark Chocolate Cups. They are $7.99 a bag so I could only justify the peanut butter flavor! I'm not breaking them open until Halloween, lol.
lex
Site Admin

Re: COOportunity has some vegan halloween candy

Postby veganteacher on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:45 pm

More info, please...
What brand? How many in a bag? SAMO co-op?
veganteacher

Postby lex on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:26 pm

Yep Santa Monica Co-Op on Broadway. Right near the check out where all that raw food is they have a Halloween end cap with these. There are probably 15-20 pieces, but its nothing you can hand out to kids. We handed out Cliff's Zbars last year. (just check for ones w/o honey)
lex
Site Admin

Postby Mimi710 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:51 am

How did I miss the Co-op in Santa Monica!? I lived in LA for 3 months in 2005, have been to LA a total of 7 times (Oct 04, May-Aug 05, Dec 05-Jan 06 (2 week trip), Dec 06-Jan 07 (NYE trip), Jun 07, Oct 07, Dec 07-Jan 08 (NYE trip)) and am in Santa Monica every time. My best friend lives there! Maybe I am too busy eating at Real Food Daily and shopping at the Wild Oats over there - ha! That little grocery store on Main St is cute though. I will definetly have to check this out next time.

My list for next time is getting long.... I need to suck it up and ride the public transportation out to Tarzana and Sherman Oaks so I can finally try Madeline's Bistro and Leda's Bake Shop. I also want to try some of the thai places that are popping up all over the place and the Japanese place downtown, and of course I have to eat at RFD.
Mimi710

Return to Grocery Store Goodness