LA to Catalina Island

LA to Catalina Island

Postby atomique on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:39 am

Any veg-friendly restaurants on Catalina Island? I went last year but I was a bad vegan (still in my transitioning phase). There's so much seafood and buffalo meat everywhere, it's gross. But I wanted to possibly go out there for my birthday. Vegas/Ronald's Donuts will probably win over Catalina, but just in case!
atomique

Re: LA to Catalina Island

Postby lex on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:36 pm

We are trying to find out the same thing!!! I did some googling and clicking a lot of the restaurants menus a few months ago I need to look again. Best bet is to grab some meals to go from SEED & J's Kitchen before hitting the Marina Del Ray Ferry.
lex
Site Admin

Postby atomique on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:22 pm

Yeah, the only thing I could seem to find was a place that had Italian food, but who knows if there's eggs in the pasta/cheese in the sauce/etc.

Last time we took the ferry out of Long Beach. It was such a nice ride, a group of dolphins started playing in the ferry's wake! Jonathan had to hold me back because I wanted to jump in with them.

I seriously want to live on that island. Maybe I'll move out there and open the first vegan restaurant.
atomique

Postby lex on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:04 pm

um if you do that would be the coolest! How about a Vegan B&B there!!!
lex
Site Admin

Postby atomique on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:43 am

That is a GREAT idea!
atomique

Return to Vegan Road Trips