Animal Acres Gala

Contains Google Calendar supported by various LA Vegan organizations & websites + ability to post about any vegan event or vegans in events.

Animal Acres Gala

Postby animalacres on Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Sept 5 - Animal Acres Gala ~ 5PM - 11PM
Animal Acres, 5200 Escondido Canyon Road, Acton, CA
Honorary Gala Chair Ellen DeGeneres invites you to attend an enchanted evening filled with gourmet vegan delights, inspiring entertainment, and special appearances by Hollywood’s famous friends of farmed animals. Compassion awards, Auction for Animals, and more. All proceeds fund farmed animal rescue efforts. Individual tickets - $150. VIP tickets $300. For table and/or advertising rates, please visit www.animalacres.org, or call 661-269-5404
animalacres

Re: Animal Acres Gala

Postby susielol on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:25 am

So unfortunate, due to the fires, that the Gala will not be at Animal Acres this year. Sad that all the resident animals will not be present or a part of the festivities, but fortunate that they have all been safely evacuated and are being well cared for by the numerous generous and loving volunteers. The Gala will still go on next week. I can't wait, even if it is going to be at a country club, no less! ;)
susielol

Re: Animal Acres Gala

Postby Gauri Radha on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone here has taken one of the Sunday tours for guests/visitors at Animal Acres?
I just became a fan on Facebook, and went to their website. Animal sanctuaries in general are so wonderful!!
I wish I was wealthy, so I could donate tons to help out. Unfortunately, I'm broke, so I can't.
However, at the very least I can perhaps visit the place and take a tour.
Punjabi Vegan Hindu Dancer
Gauri Radha

Return to Vegan Events