Happy Toss your Fat day!

Contains Google Calendar supported by various LA Vegan organizations & websites + ability to post about any vegan event or vegans in events.

Happy Toss your Fat day!

Postby lex on Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:40 pm

So I'm starting off this new year determined to loose the 10 to 15 pounds I've gained since adopting the LA POSTERIOR LIFESTYLE of DECADENT RESTAURANTS.

My chief tool in my "change" for the New Year is Dr. McDougall's Program for Maximum Weight Loss. At home we adhere to the regular McDougall program, but out at restaurants we've been indulging in LA's finest poisons. I stayed up all night and finished the book last night and am ready to take it shopping with me and clear out my cupboard and fridge of all poison.
Here is the book, which was eye opening to say the least.
http://www.drmcdougall.com/store_mwl.html
If you've ever struggled with weight loss / being hungry, etc Dr McD explains EVERYTHING in this book. How to not feel hungry / why hunger is no different than thirst or the need to breath air / why obese people actually eat less than average people but put on more weight / how carbs don't turn to fat, but fat instantly stores on your body in it's exact form you consumed it in (so we all have pockets of olive oil / earth balance, etc we're walking around with... GROSS) why its harder for women to loose weight and easier for women to gain weight and how to effortlessly break the cycle. The prescription for a low fat high carb ALL YOU CAN EAT diet is an amazing one. I'll be detailing my journey and updating the site with my McDougall Meals over the next month while I achieve my goal of loosing 10 to 15 pounds and increasing muscle mass.

http://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2008nl/dec/081200.htm
lex
Site Admin

Re: Happy Toss your Fat day!

Postby Kristin on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:56 am

I tossed out all that nasty FAT & I'm feeling GREAT!!....now if I could do it w/ all the SUgAr, that's another story :lol:
Kristin

Postby quarrygirl on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:47 am

dude i need to do the same thing. put on ten pounds over the holidays! ughghgghghhgghghghhgh. getting rid of oils is a great idea.
quarrygirl

Postby lex on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:53 pm

Its that time of year again Vegans! I encourage everyone to rout through their cabinets tomorrow and toss any oils in the trash and ban them from your diet completely! Here are some words of wisdom on making some healthy New Years Resolutions! http://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2009nl/dec/nyr.htm Once you kick the fat you'll never go back! You have no taste buds on your tongue for fat, its just a nasty slimy non food item that stores instantly and in its entirety on your body making it harder and harder to carry it's weight year after year.
lex
Site Admin

Return to Vegan Events