The Vegan Collection now has Wallets!

The Vegan Collection now has Wallets!

Postby Kevin on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:01 pm

If you were at the Animal Rights National Conference a couple of weekends ago, this is old news, but for everyone else: The Vegan Collection is now offering wallets. We have three styles to choose from, a classic Bi-Fold, a simple Tri-Fold and a Compact Bi-Fold. All three are available in both brown and black. The bi- and tri-folds are $24 and the compact is $22. Stylish, vegan, reasonably priced and available in our store now. And don't forget, 25% of our profits go back to animal rights charities.
Kevin

Re: The Vegan Collection now has Wallets!

Postby lex on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:43 pm

nice work man! Do they fit Euros or Pounds? I've found my DbClay wallet ineffective overseas as the notes hang out.
lex
Site Admin

Postby Kevin on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:46 am

Thanks! The bi-fold and tri-fold will fit euro sizes (I based the size off my old Prada wallet and misc. Fossil wallets).
Kevin

Postby susielol on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:40 am

Kevin, I just went online and purchased the black trifold wallet and the black belt for my husband, as a gift for his birthday. I hope they will hold up against his leather ones that he will have to part with lol I also bought a cologne called Herbal Cowboy? Have any of you guys used it? If so, how do you and/or your significant other like the scent?
susielol

Postby lex on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:17 am

best cologne out there!
lex
Site Admin

Postby Kevin on Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:20 pm

Thanks so much! Let me know what he thinks of them when you give them!
Kevin

Postby susielol on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:50 am

Great to hear, Lex :) My husband has been asking me whether there are any vegan colognes out there that he can use after I told him about all the toxic chemical crap that's in the non-vegan "good cologne" he used to use lol The fact that Herbal Cowboy is all organic definitely sold me, but then I thought, who buys a cologne without first smelling it!? lol.

Kevin, his birthday is on the 15th, but I have no doubt that he'll love his Vegan Collection items. He's pretty practical. As long as they look decent (from what I can see from the pictures, they definitely do), and that his cards and money fit inside the wallet and still closes nicely, he'll hold on to them for years until they fall apart. lol I haven't received the package in the mail yet, so I personally cannot wait to check them out myself! :)
susielol

Postby susielol on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:30 pm

The vegan collection items look good! I love how the engraved label says vegan in large print instead of genuine leather! Yay! Oh and Herban Cowboy smells oh so good! I don't think he'll mind that I opened it! Lol
susielol

Return to Vegan Shopping