Greenopia.com Los Angeles website / guide book

Greenopia.com Los Angeles website / guide book

Postby lex on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:32 am

Greenopia.com launched its second edition of their Green LA guidebook. I was flipping through it at MCafe in Beverly Hills this morning and raced home to check up more on it.

Greenopia provides consumers with the means to make daily decisions that reduce their impact on the environment. Through our green business directories, product directories, community, news articles, blogs, and tips, we provide the information that is necessary to lead a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.

I'm assuming its pretty vegan friendly since vegan is after all the #1 greenest lifestyle change a person can make.

They have a restaurant search and review function for LA

I'll have to spend some more time thumbing through it, it seems like a handy book to have in the glove box.
lex
Site Admin

Re: Greenopia.com Los Angeles website / guide book

Postby Linda on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:23 pm

I love Greenopia, & often use their online guide to find stores, but unfortunately it's not particularly veg*n friendly. They'll list a place for selling organic meat, but don't seem to consider totally vegan places to be particularly green. Better to use something like VegGuide for food, & stick with Greenopia for the rest.
Linda

Postby lex on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:32 pm

Yeah being "Green" and not being vegan is like being "Green" and driving a Hummer.
lex
Site Admin

Postby Michelle on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:24 am

:lol: :lol:
Michelle

Return to Vegan Shopping