Kay'n Daves

Kay'n Daves

Postby lex on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Ok, so I'm a little lazy and tired tonight to write up a proper review, but we just hit up Kay'n Daves in Brentwood on 26th street and had a great vegan burrito and black bean soup (we split it) Pretty damn good for $10. I used to go here a lot more often for extremely casual business lunches, but haven't been in a while, but what made me think of it is that a HUGE new one is going in right next door to MCafe in Culver City. I think it'll be a huge hit there. The food is always fresh & clean & the servers are usually very vegan friendly and they use no lard in anything.

Proper Review and Pics hopefully soon or maybe someone else has an affinity for Kay'n & Daves and can help me out!
lex
Site Admin

Re: Kay'n Daves

Postby Christina on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:31 pm

I went to the one over on Pico with my mom for margarita mondays about a month ago and the food was pretty good! Not to mention cheap booze (some days)! And they have specials almost every night like marg monday, taco tuesday, and some other days I can't think of at the moment! I live in CC so I am really excited for them to open already!
Christina

Return to Vegan Friendly Restaurants