Purgatory Pizza with Teese Cheese!

Re: Purgatory Pizza with Teese Cheese!

Postby lex on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:42 am

Yeah I'm sure the guys remember me since I got my pizza w/o sauce or vegan cheese, too just a bunch of veggies. lol. I switched back to the McDougall Diet to help deal with some blockages in my veins and rapid weight gain on the LA Vegan Diet, lol. I've been working on a new blog http://www.thehealthyvegans.com to showcase the diet because its seriously as weird as being vegan to non vegans, being an oil free low fat vegan to vegans if that makes any sense. I was at the McDougall clinic a few weeks ago and they made this super healthy pizza with a thick whole grain crust and some weird maybe home made tofu cheese is my guess so healthy pizza is possible if any crazies like me are interested.

I highly recommend Purgatory, though, for vegan pizza lovers, its an awesome place, kick butt toppings and super friendly and a god send when you've had a few beers downtown and want food late at night!
lex
Site Admin

Postby quarrygirl on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Christina wrote:open another location on the west side we miss you now that we moved!!!! :D

wait, did purgatory move?!

for the record, in my opinion, purgatory has THE BEST PIZZA in LA. it's just so far from my house :(
quarrygirl

Postby quarrygirl on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:57 pm

wait, you have dough balls too?!?!?!
quarrygirl

Postby Christina on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:51 pm

nooo we (my bf and I) and yes it is far! Thats why I want it to open another location!
Christina

Postby lex on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:01 am

haha, she means the LARGE balls of dough that they turn into the pizza crust. :)

Not these little oil free wonders! But plant the seed, plant the seed!
lex
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Vegan Friendly Restaurants