Follow Your Heart

Re: Follow Your Heart

Postby lex on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:32 pm

last time I went they were completely out of forks, we had to eat everything with a spoon, lol. As long as you go there with an appreciation for "hippie time" any incompetence will make the experience funny and if everything goes smoothly you'll be even more so impressed!
lex
Site Admin

Postby Michelle on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:25 pm

HOLY CRAP! It was everything everyone said it would be! :D

I FINALLY had a chance to try FYH for brunch w/2 friends today. I NEVER venture this far out in LA so it was a real treat. We all ordered rubeuns and each had to take 1/2 home because it was so friggin' filling! The bread was perfect...the sandwich was perfect....(forgot to ask no mustard but it blended in ok)...yummy yummy! The menu looks great, everyone else's plates looked/smelled awesome. Hopefully I'll venture out again and get to try other items on the menu. The store was WAY cute! Amazing place to shop. Employees were friendly and cool. Very crowded for lunch/brunchtime but excellent service.
Michelle

Postby Lurch on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:06 pm

I love this place and have been eating there since a kid in the 1970's. From 1988 to 1994 I lived across the street, but now I live in North Hollywood but work two miles away. I eat at least two times a week for lunch and I have never had bad food there. So if you ever see a 6' 5" white guy with a shaved head siting at the counter, M-F around noon....say hi

I also highly recommend the vegan specials and soups...amazing.
Lurch

Postby RSN-West on Thu May 06, 2010 1:48 pm

I ate here for the first time today. I had the Reuben with "fries". It was pretty good, especially the bread. Unfortunately, I feel sick now. Maybe too much Veganaise ? (I try to avoid oil almost as much as meat and dairy). Or maybe the "cheese". Any idea what's in the cheese ? I think I had the "cottage cheese", not the vegan cheese.
RSN-West

Postby Gauri Radha on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:47 pm

I finally went to this place, it was lovely!! Next time I go, I'm going to try out their vegan breakfast items. That vegan waffle someone posted upthread looks delicious. The attached small-market looked like a nice shopping area too. My slice of vegan chocolate cake was marvelous as well :D
Punjabi Vegan Hindu Dancer
Gauri Radha

Postby lex on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:48 pm

The best part about the market is that its 100% veg!
lex
Site Admin

Postby Gauri Radha on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:47 am

^ I agree. I think I will be finding excuses to drive out there a lot in future. I also appreciated that it looked clean and well-kept.
Punjabi Vegan Hindu Dancer
Gauri Radha

Previous

Return to Vegan Friendly Restaurants